Essential duties and responsibilities:
• Development of behavior plans for implementation and assess progress of effectiveness of behavior plans and treatment technique modifications.
• Demonstrate proficiencies in Functional Behavioral Assessments and the identification of the functions of problem behaviors; demonstrate proficiencies in developing task analyses to train functionally equivalent replacement behaviors.
• Conduct new patient intakes, bio-psychosocial and other non-FBA assessments (i.e., autism screens, A-B-C data collection, records reviews, direct observations) and develop comprehensive
• Ensure timely completion of progress reports & graphed data.
• Ensure behavioral strategies are implemented consistently and accurately across clinical systems in all settings.
• Attend team meetings as necessary and requested and effectively solve parental concerns.
• Train parents/caregivers to implement the behavior plan and all training programs (i.e., functionally equivalent replacement programs, etc.), conduct fidelity checks, provide corrective feedback, and retraining as necessary.
• Effectively communicate with funding sources providing supporting documentation in a timely manner; demonstrating medical necessity for ABA services in writing and verbally as required.
• To ensure effective communication and interpersonal skills with staff, students and parents.
• Ensure all patients are safe by implementing and monitoring de-escalation strategies.
• Parent training on ABA strategies and techniques.
• Supervise and manage program implementation for everyone within the client’s circle of supports.
• Supervise RBT/BAS level Therapists and sign off on all of their paperwork
• Other duties as required
• 2 year minimum experience as a BCBA. Related experience will be considered on a case-by-case basis.
Required license or certification:
• BCBA, BCBA-D, BCaBA
• BCBA-Master’s Degree in ABA or related field
• BCBA-D PhD in ABA or related field
• BCaBA-Bachelor’s Degree in related field (i.e., education or psychology major)